Utena Premium Puresa Golden Gel Mask Royal Jelly 3 Sheets (1 Box)
A luxurious sheet mask that contains 33g of jelly-like beauty essence containing royal jelly (moisturizing ingredient). The rich jelly softens the stiff adult skin and makes it moist. For aging care *. A faint scent of natural herbs.
* Age-appropriate care
- Mineral-free oil
- Alcohol free
- Silicon free
- No synthetic fragrances used
- No artificial coloring
- Mild acidity
- Patch tested
*Not all people are irritated or allergic.
How to Use
① After applying lotion, take out the mask from the bag, spread it out, and fold it back with the eyes of the sheet facing outward.
(2) Align the sheet with the eye position first and then the mouth position, and then fit it to the entire face.
③ Make sure that the last folded part is aligned with your eyes.
④ After 20 to 30 minutes, remove the mask and then apply the jelly left on your skin.
* A guideline for use is once or twice a week.
* The jelly left in the bag can be applied to the skin from the top of the mask.
* Please handle the sheet gently without pulling it.
* If you use the notch on the sheet, it will fit the shape of your face better.
● You can also use it by cooling it in the refrigerator.
* Do not store in the freezer or chilled room.
* Once stored in the refrigerator, do not return it to room temperature.
* Please use the jelly left in the opened mask or bag immediately and do not return it to the refrigerator again.
<Order of use> Face wash → Toner → Mask → Milky lotion, cream, etc.
Precautions for use
*Be careful not to get the sheet or jelly in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
*Please use the jelly left on the opened mask or bag immediately.
*Once used, the mask is unsanitary and should not be used repeatedly.
*Do not use it for a long time or sleep with the mask on.
*After sunburn, wait until the redness and burning of your skin have subsided before using.
*Be careful not to let the jelly fall on the floor or clothing when opening or unfolding the sheet.
*It is recommended to keep the hair together with a hairpin so that the sheet does not stick to the hair.
*Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Do not use if you have an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
*Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during or after use when in direct sunlight, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. It may worsen if you continue to use it.
*Keep out of reach of children.
*Do not place in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
*This product is insoluble in water, so do not flush it into sewage.
Water, DPG, Glycerin, BG, Diglycerin, Martinol, Royal Jelly Extract, Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly Protein, Trehalose, Ceramide 2, Squalane, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanin, Lysine, Arginine, Treonine, Proline, Lavender Oil, Palmarosa Oil , Nioitenjiquaoi oil, betaine, sorbitol, PCA-Na, PEG-6, PEG-3, bisethoxydiglycolcyclohexane-1,4-dicarboxylic acid, (Acrylate / alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, Carbomer, Na Hydrolyzate, EDTA-2Na, Caramel, Tocopherol, PPG-4 Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben