Shiseido Revital Neck Zone Essence 75g
A firming essence for caring the delicate skin of the neck Formulated with advanced moisturizer NS Revitalizer to nourish skin. Offers immediate hydration to improve suppleness & resilience Protects against damaging external factors such as sunrays, rough conditions Fast absorbing without slightest hint of stickiness Visibly restores a soft, smooth & youthful look of the neck.
How to Use
- At the end of night care, use it on clean skin.
- Estimated usage: 2 pearl grains (1 pearl grain on the left side of the neck, 1 pearl grain on the right side of the neck)
- Take an amount of one pearl grain at the fingertip of the right hand, and apply a large circle from the center of the neck to the outside while fitting the whole finger on the left side of the neck. Repeat several times until the serum is familiar.
- Next, take the amount of one pearl grain on the fingertip of the left hand, and apply a large circle from the center of the neck outward to the right side of the neck while fitting the entire finger. Repeat several times until the serum is familiar.
- Finally, push up with four fingers with both hands from the tip of the ear to the bottom of the ear.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate *, dL-α-tocopherol acetate *, asenyaku extract, concentrated glycerin, purified water, decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ethanol, 1.3-butylene glycol, methylpolysiloxane, pentaerythritol tetra-2-ethylhexanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicic acid, polyethylene glycol 1000, self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate, behenyl alcohol, batyl alcohol, polyoxyethylene glyceryl isostearate, polyvinyl alcohol, carboxyvinyl polymer, anhydrous ethanol, potassium hydroxide, L-arginine, acrylic acid Alkyl methacrylate copolymer, L-serine, sodium metaphosphate, L-menthol, natto extract, beech extract, turmeric extract, paraoxybenzoate, phenoxyethanol , Perfume, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide
* Indicates "active ingredient" and "no indication" indicates "other ingredient"
- Use with care if there are any abnormalities such as scratches, swelling, eczema, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening on the skin.
- Should this disagree with your skin, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.