Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream EX 50ml
The secret of Water Bank for moisturizing
SECRET 1.Skin feeling hydrated and refreshed all day long Water Zipper technology
Water Zipper technology locks moisture into the skin and Hydro Fresh Matrix forms a moisture barrier to keep the skin hydrated all day long
SECRET 2.Anti-oxidation effect Garden Cress
Garden Cress extract in Green Mineral Water having anti-oxidant effect helps make the skin clear, healthy and glowing.
SECRET 3.High concentration of mineral extracted Ocean Brew method
High concentration of mineral extracted through LANEIGE’s original Ocean Brew method under low temperature is put into a whole bottle of Water Bank Cream.
After using essence or eye gel, take out an amount in the size of a gingko nut. Divide onto the cheeks, forehead then chin and apply in the following directions.
How to Use
1. Spread the content evenly across both cheeks using the index, middle and ring fingers.
2. Gently massage from the center of the chin towards the corners of the mouth. Lightly press in between the lower lip and chin.
3. Use the three fingers to spread the content on the forehead in a spiral motion like drawing a water drop shape from left to right.
If you have red spots, swelling skin, irritation, and other skin trouble, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist.
Do not use it on areas with wound or skin infection.
Avoid direct sunlight and keep the product away from infants and children..
1. If any of the followings occur after using this product, stop using it because the symptoms can worsen and consult a dermatologist.
A) Irritations such as red spots, swelling, and itching during use;
B) When the area that the product is applied has the above symptoms because it is exposed to the direct sunlight.
2. Do not use the product on areas that have wounds, eczema, dermatitis, and other infections.
3. Cautions while keeping and handling the product.
A) Close the product after use.
B) Keep this away from infants and children.
C) Do not keep it in a place with too high or low temperature or where the direct sunlight is reached.