Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask EX 5 Sheets (1 Box)
• The hydro gel lowers skin's surface temperature for soothing effects.
• Contains green tea and chamomile, soothing and moisturizing skin.
• The thick hydro gel soothes skin exposed to UV rays, seeping deep into skin to keep it moisturized.
How to Use
Use after applying toner. Apply 1-2 times a week.
① Open the pouch and take out the mask divided into the upper and lower sides.
② Remove the film, and closely attach on the face.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CERATONIA SILIQUA GUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) EXTRACT, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, ARTEMISIAPRINCEPS LEAF EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, ALLANTOIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE,MANGANESE SULFATE, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, AGAR, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.