Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask 20ml #Hyaluronic Acid
This fine, delicate cotton mask is enriched with hyaluronic acid to relieve dryness, leaving the skin looking dewy and hydrated.
Targeted care for a range of skin concerns
Super soft cotton sheet masks infused with good for skin ingredients to provide targeted care for a range of skin concerns from dryness and irritation to signs of early aging.
Made from 100% natural cotton
Feather-light sheet masks made from 100% cotton designed to fit the contours of your face for quick, optimal absorption of the solution.
Differences between the normal and the downy cotton mask
On a black surface, the thinness of the 100% naturally derived downy cotton sheet can be clearly seen. This thin sheet completely adheres to the skin for effective delivery of active ingredients.
1. Contains hyaluronic acid which is known for being high in moisture to address skin dryness and leave the skin moisturized and healthier.
2. A 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
3. It is clear and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be delivered into the skin more effectively.
How to use
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GLYCERETH-26, BETAINE, CARBOMER, ARGININE, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT
1. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If you continue to use the product, your symptoms could worsen. In that case, consult a dermatologist.
1) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
2. Do not use on damaged, broken skin, or on any area of irritation such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. Cautions about handling and storing the product
1) Keep the product out of reach of children and infants.
2) Do not keep in extremely high/low temperatures or under direct sunlight.
4. Avoid using the product around eye areas.
5. Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.
6. Use the product immediately after unpacking, before it dries. Do not reuse the product once used.