Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask 20ml #Catechin
A delicate cotton mask containing catechin designed to improve skin tone and texture.
Targeted care for a range of skin concerns
Super soft cotton sheet masks infused with good for skin ingredients to provide targeted care for a range of skin concerns from dryness and irritation to signs of early aging.
Made from 100% natural cotton
Feather-light sheet masks made from 100% cotton designed to fit the contours of your face for quick, optimal absorption of the solution.
Differences between the normal and the downy cotton mask
On a black surface, the thinness of the 100% naturally derived downy cotton sheet can be clearly seen. This thin sheet completely adheres to the skin for effective delivery of active ingredients.
1. This dual functional mask contains catechins that are found in green tea extract, which leaves the skin cleaner and firmer, as well as niacinamide and adenosine which reduces complex skin troubles, including dull skin and wrinkles.
2. Its 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
3. It is clear and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be delivered into the skin more effectively.
How to use
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERETH-26, BETAINE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CARBOMER, ARGININE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, CELLULOSE GUM, ADENOSINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT
(1) Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use. (2) Use as quickly as possible after opening. (3) Avoid using around the eye area. (4) Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.